Monday - Saturday
9 am - 5 pm or until FULL
We pick up local, quality, gently-used furniture! Contact the store to learn more and schedule a pick up!
* Our staff reserves the right to decline items that do not meet resale standards.
Your monetary donations help to process and prepare the donated items so that they can be placed in the retail store.
Thank you for your interest in donating at ReUzit on State!
We gladly accept gently used, clean, complete and sellable items at our Donation Drive Thru. We accept items that are without rips, tears, damage, stains, pet hair or odors, and/or smoke odor. We reserve the right to not accept an item after inspection or if we have an over abundance of the same type of items.
We accept all of the following:
- Clothing (preferably in-season)
- Antiques & Collectibles
- Dishes -- cups, mugs, plates, glassware
- Small Appliances -- blenders, microwaves, coffee makers, etc.
- Furniture -- living & dining room, bedroom, and office. (Beds must include headboard, foot board, and side rails.)
- Newer air conditioners
- Home & Garden Decor
- Toys, Board Games, Video Games
- Sports Equipment
- Exercise Equipment (5 years or newer and no cables)
- Books & Magazines
- CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays
- Working newer Electronic Items -- stereos, radios, speakers, DVD &
* Our staff reserve the right to decline items that do not meet resale standards. Please call to arrange an appointment IF you have a trailer or truck larger than a pick-up. Thank you!
We are not able to accept the following:
- Baby cribs, baby swings, car seats, and high chairs without safety belts
- Computers & computer monitors, scanners, pringers, etc.
- Large Entertainment centers
- Large Desks
- Large Hutches
- Stereo Cabinets
- Sewing Machine Cabinets (except treadle)
- Mattresses, box springs, bed pillows
- Metal Bed Frames
- Large appliances
- Gas-operated equipment
- Pianos and organs
- Skis or ski poles
- Used toilet seats, sinks
- Exercise equipment older than 5 years or with cables
- Venetian blinds
- Plastic bags and egg cartons
- Bunk beds
- VHS tapes and cassette tapes
- Light bulbs, batteries, thermometers
- Any item containing hazardous chemicals
- Food, vitamins, supplements
- Hospital Beds, Lifts, C-Packs or any customized medical equipment
- Sofa Beds
- Construction Items, wired lighting, kitchen cabinets, sinks, built in microwaves, etc.
- Yard sale leftovers with price tags
Check the Lancaster County Solid Waste Management website for guidelines on how to dispose of these items.