Thank you for your interest in donating at ReUzit on State! Your Donation makes a difference!
We gladly accept gently used, clean, complete and sellable items at our Donation Drive Thru. Please respect our volunteers by only donating items that are without rips, tears, damage, stains, pet hair or odors, and/or smoke odor. We cannot take everything! We reserve the right to not accept an item after inspection or if we have an overabundance of the same type of items.
We accept the following:
- Clothing (preferably in-season)
- Antiques & Collectibles
- Dishes -- cups, mugs, plates, glassware
- Small Appliances -- blenders, microwaves, coffee makers, etc.
- Furniture**-- living & dining room, bedroom, and office. (Beds must include headboard, foot board, and side rails.**)
- Area Rugs **
- Exercise Equipment**
- Newer air conditioners
- Home & Garden Decor
- Toys, Board Games, Video Games
- Sporting Goods
- Books & Magazines
- CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays
- Working newer Electronic Items -- stereos, radios, DVD &
- Craft Supplies
- Portable Sewing Machines **
- Some Baby Equipment **
* Our staff reserve the right to decline items that do not meet resale standards. Please call to arrange an appointment IF you have a trailer or truck larger than a pick-up. Thank you!
**Conditional Items Requiring Manager Approval
We are not able to accept the following:
- Baby cribs, baby swings, car seats, and high chairs without safety belts
- Computers & computer monitors, scanners, printers, etc.
- Large Entertainment centers
- Large Desks
- Large Hutches
- Stereo Cabinets
- Sewing Machine Cabinets (except treadle)
- Mattresses, box springs, bed pillows
- Metal Bed Frames
- Large appliances
- Gas-operated equipment
- Pianos and organs
- Pool and Ping Pong Tables
- Skis or ski poles
- Used toilet seats, sinks
- Exercise equipment older than 5 years or with cables
- Venetian blinds
- Plastic bags and egg cartons
- VHS tapes and cassette tapes
- Light bulbs, batteries, thermometers
- Any item containing hazardous chemicals, cleaning supplies
- Food, vitamins, supplements
- Hospital Beds, Lifts, C-Packs or any customized medical equipment
- Sofa Beds
- Christmas Trees (individual branches)
- Construction Items, wired lighting, kitchen cabinets, sinks, built in microwaves, etc.
- Yard sale leftovers with price tags
Check the Lancaster County Solid Waste Management website for guidelines on how to dispose of these items.