Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday, 9 am - 5 pm or until full
Donation Area Closed on Wednesdays
We pick up local, quality, gently-used furniture! Contact the store to learn more and schedule a pick up!
Your monetary donations help to process and prepare the donated items so that they can be placed in the retail store.
Thank you for your interest in donating at ReUzit on State!
We gladly accept gently used, clean, and complete items at our Donation Drive Thru. We accept items that are without rips, tears, damage, stains, pet hair or odors, and/or smoke odor.
We accept all of the following:
- Clothing (preferably in-season)
- Antiques & Collectibles
- Dishes -- cups, mugs, plates, glassware
- Small Appliances -- blenders, microwaves, coffee makers, etc.
- Furniture -- living & dining room, bedroom, and office. (Beds must include headboard, foot board, and side rails.)
- Newer & clean freezers, refrigerators, and air conditioners
- Home & Garden Decor
- Toys, Board Games, Video Games
- Sports Equipment
- Books & Magazines
- CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays
- Working Electronic Items -- stereos, radios, speakers, DVD &
- Newer flat screen LCD televisions
* Our staff reserve the right to decline items that do not meet resale standards.
We are not able to accept the following:
- Baby cribs, baby swings, car seats, high chairs
- Computers & computer monitors
- Entertainment centers
- Mattresses, box springs, bed pillows
- Large appliances and gas-operated equipment
- Pianos and organs
- Used toilet seats, sinks
- Exercise equipment older than 5 years
- Venetian blinds
- Plastic bags and egg cartons
- Bunk beds (under certain conditions)
- VHS tapes and cassette tapes
- Light bulbs, batteries, thermometers
- Any item containing hazardous chemicals
Check the Lancaster County Solid Waste Management website for guidelines on how to dispose of these items.