Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - Saturday
9 am - 5 pm or until FULL
Closed on Wednesdays
until further notice
We pick up local, quality, gently-used furniture! Contact the store to learn more and schedule a pick up!
* Our staff reserves the right to decline items that do not meet resale standards.
Your monetary donations help to process and prepare the donated items so that they can be placed in the retail store.
Thank you for your interest in donating at ReUzit on State!
We gladly accept gently used, clean, complete and sellable items at our Donation Drive Thru. We accept items that are without rips, tears, damage, stains, pet hair or odors, and/or smoke odor. We reserve the right to not accept an item after inspection or if we have an over abundance of the same type of items.
We accept all of the following:
- Clothing (preferably in-season)
- Antiques & Collectibles
- Dishes -- cups, mugs, plates, glassware
- Small Appliances -- blenders, microwaves, coffee makers, etc.
- Furniture -- living & dining room, bedroom, and office. (Beds must include headboard, foot board, and side rails.)
- Newer air conditioners
- Home & Garden Decor
- Toys, Board Games, Video Games
- Sports Equipment
- Exercise Equipment (5 years or newer) At this time we are NOT accepting
- Books & Magazines
- CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays
- Working newer Electronic Items -- stereos, radios, speakers, DVD &
* Our staff reserve the right to decline items that do not meet resale standards. Please call to arrange an appointment IF you have a trailer or truck larger than a pick-up. Thank you!
We are not able to accept the following:
- Baby cribs, baby swings, car seats, high chairs
- Computers & computer monitors
- Entertainment centers
- Large Desks
- Mattresses, box springs, bed pillows
- Large appliances and gas-operated equipment
- Pianos and organs
- Used toilet seats, sinks
- Exercise equipment older than 5 years
- Venetian blinds
- Plastic bags and egg cartons
- Bunk beds
- VHS tapes and cassette tapes
- Light bulbs, batteries, thermometers
- Any item containing hazardous chemicals
- Yard sale leftovers with price tags
- Christmas Trees
Check the Lancaster County Solid Waste Management website for guidelines on how to dispose of these items.