News & Events
LANCASTER COUNTY’S BEST KEPT SECRETS TOUR—
April 8 thru 24, 2021
ReUzit on State is delighted to be a part of this shopping/food and fun adventure featuring 40 off-the-beaten path businesses. Set up like a home or garden tour, you’ll travel place to place enjoying all the special free things (refreshments, games, gifts, demos, etc) the businesses have planned for you. Plus, each place has given you a valuable coupon. What a fun way to explore Lancaster County! Tickets are $10 ea--$1 per ticket is donated to Central Pennsylvania Food Bank. Tickets are available at ReUzit on State or Call 717-721-9409 www.bestkeptsecretstour.com
A ReUzit on State Gift Card is a perfect gift for anyone on your gift giving list. Gift Cards may be purchased at the Customer Service Desk in any amount.
Shop Safely at ReUzit on State
The safety of our customers and our team members is our first priority at ReUzit on State. The following COVID-19 safety measures have been put into place as we resumed operation on June 5, 2020.
1. Properly worn face covering, (covering both mouth and nose) are required to enter and shop at ReUzit on State. Signage appears outside and in the entrance. Exceptions are those with medical conditions that affect their ability to wear masks and children under two years old. Masks are available if a shopper is unprepared.
2. Hand sanitizer and sanitation supplies for the shopping carts and baskets are provided.
2. Social Distancing of 6 feet is to be practiced as one shops. Lines, spaced six feet apart have been placed on the floor in the check out queue.
3. To enable social distancing, we are only permitting 75% capacity of our building occupancy. The number also includes team members.
4. Plexiglass has been installed at the cash registers and is cleaned hourly.
5. High touch surfaces, such as counters, dressing rooms and bathrooms are wiped down often.
6. Each Monday from 9-10 am, a special shopping hour is available for those who are considered high risk. Face coverings are required to participate.
7. Donations are quarantined for an average of 48 hours before processing.
8. Click here for safety changes made to the drop off donation process.
Thank you for your cooperation and respect as we desire to continue to be able to serve you and our community.